2.3 C
Shropshire
Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Six taken to hospital after carbon monoxide leak caused by faulty wood burner

Six people were taken to hospital after a carbon monoxide leak at a property in Shrewsbury last night.

Shropshire Fire and Rescue Service were called after a carbon monoxide detector activated at the property on Coleham Head at around 11.18pm.

Firefighters attending said the leak was caused by a faulty flue on a wood burning stove.

- Advertisement -

The six people were taken to hospital for further checks.

One fire appliance was mobilised from Shrewsbury with the crew spending around an hour at the incident.

Supporting Shropshire Live...
Chris Pritchard
Chris Pritchard is Editor of Shropshire Live and lives in Shrewsbury. You can contact Chris by emailing chris.pritchard@shropshirelive.com or call 01743 818 095.
- Advertisement -

Advertisement Feature

Advertisement Feature

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles

- Advertisement -

News

Sport

Business

Features

Entertainment

Taste